Thursday, July 11, 2013

I miss you...


The only time ice cream is bad is when it doesn’t exist.   We all have our favorite flavor and mine happens to be Chocolate Chip and it must be made by Blue Bell (nothing else exists to me).  When I say Chocolate Chip, I don’t mean Mint Chocolate Chip or Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and definitely not Cookies and Cream…I mean Chocolate Chip.  I rarely want anything sweet but when I do, this is my go-to item.  Or was I should say.  That’s because my beloved Blue Bell put it on seasonal rotation which means 80% of the time, you cannot buy it in stores…anywhere.  It has sadly been replaced with gems such as Cotton Candy and Pineapple Upside Down Cake and duplicate flavors such as Homemade Vanilla, Natural Vanilla, Vanilla Bean, French Vanilla.  What the hell is going on here?   Blue Bell, if you’re reading this, I beg you to bring it back!! 

I must say that outside of this item, I am not very brand specific.  The only other thing I can think of is apple juice.  It must be Tree Top at all times or it shall be disposed of.  I could care less about laundry detergent, cleaning supplies, toilet paper, paper  towels, shampoo, makeup…I’m easy to please as long as my ice cream and my apple juice are handled properly.  I promise!


No comments:

Post a Comment